Become a Friend
Friends of Lace City Chorus
Our Friends help us to continue, and develop, the tradition of live barbershop music in Nottinghamshire, and allow us to engage women from across the community to perform and compete at the highest levels.
Any individual or couple can be a Friend. By joining our 'Friends' Scheme, your support will greatly help the Chorus to promote and budget for future shows and competitions, and will help to ensure a sound financial platform for the Chorus’ future.
Benefits of becoming a 'Friend'
For a suggested annual donation of minimum £15 for individuals (£25 for couples) you will receive:
- the opportunity to take up specially reserved seats and complimentary refreshments at our shows
- news of social activities you can participate in
- the right to attend rehearsals where you may observe general or pre-show and pre-competition preparations in a more relaxed and informal atmosphere.
- recognition of your support by your name being listed both in concert programmes and on the Chorus’ website (unless you ask us not to)
- a complimentary badge (or sash for Life members) so we can recognise you
- an annual newsletter keeping you informed about our work
Life memberships are also available for a suggested minimum donation of £150 per person.